A smart government is an addition of e-government which relates to communication, information, and operational technologies to all operational areas across various domains, process areas, and authorities to create sustainable public value. The rapid adoption of advanced technologies and transforming societies have given rise to smart technologies and has become an essential requirement for government organizations to deliver effective governance.
The smart government market size is expected to grow from US$ 11.73 Billion in 2018 to US$ +28.24 Billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of +19.2%.
Smart government is considered as an extension of e-government, where innovative policies, business models, and technology are applied to all operational areas across multiple domains, process areas, and jurisdictions to generate sustainable public value.
Get Sample Copy of Report @
Top Key Players:
ABB Ltd. (Switzerland), Amazon Web Services, Inc. (US), Avaya Inc. (US), Cap Gemini S.A. (France), Cisco Systems, Inc. (US), Entrust Datacard Corporation (US), Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Hughes Identification Devices (HID) Global Corporation (US), IBM Corporation (US), Imex Systems Inc. (Canada), Nokia Corporation (Finland), OpenGov (US), Oracle Corporation (US), Socrata (US), Symantec Corporation (US), and UTI Grup (Romania).
A geographical region of the smart government market has also been scrutinized by offering deep dive into research techniques such as primary and secondary research. It covers major geographies across the world such as North America, Latin America, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Africa, and Europe. Informative data of the target market have been gathered through a systematic approach and have been presented in a clear and professional manner.
Smart Government Market Segments:
Segmentation by Solution: Comprises Government Resource Planning System, Security, and Analytics, Remote Monitoring, Open Data Platform, Network Management, and others.
Segmentation by Service: Comprises Professional Services, Managed Services.
Segmentation by Deployment: Comprises Cloud, On-Premise.
Ask for Discount on Report @
Highlighting factors of the global research report:
- In-depth analysis of Smart Government market dynamics
- Analytical view on global market segments and sub-segments
- Broad elaboration on global opportunities
- Analysis of micro and macro-economic factors
- Market analysis over industry-specific methods such as SWOT and Porter’s five-technique
Finally, researchers direct their focus towards the overall demand of the global smart government market in the forecast period. The research report offers an in-depth investigation of the global market by considering various business aspects. The essential information has been inspected for evaluation of market performance.
Table of Content:
Global Smart Government Market Research Report
- Market Overview
- Competition Analysis by Players
- Company (Top Players) Profiles
- Smart Government Market Size by Type and Application
- US Market Status and Outlook
- EU Development Market Status and Outlook
- Japan Market Development Status and Outlook
- China Market Status and Outlook
- India Global Smart Government Market Status and Outlook
- Southeast Asia Market Status and Outlook
- Market Forecast by Region, Type, and Application
- Market Dynamics
- Market Effect Factor Analysis
- Research Finding/ Conclusion
Know more about this research report @
Report Consultant – A global leader in analytics, research, and advisory that can assist you to renovate your business and modify your approach. With us, you will learn to take decisions intrepidly. We make sense of drawbacks, opportunities, circumstances, estimations, and information using our experienced skills and verified methodologies.