Breast Pump Market size was valued at USD 983.4 million in 2018 and is expected to witness over 7.5% CAGR from 2018 to 2025.
Medical devices used for extracting milk from the breast of lactating mothers are defined as breast pumps. Mostly, these devices are used by employed women to continue breastfeeding their babies while still at work. In some instances, doctors also recommend women to use breast pumps to stimulate milk supply when the baby is unable to suck milk. Breast pumps have grown as a suitable choice for working women. The breast pump market is expected to witness notable growth, mainly due to growing technological advancements such as double breast pumps, which help to eliminate fat content from milk and substitute it with higher caloric value.
Get sample copy of the report now @
Top Key Players:
- Philips Avent
- Ameda AG
- Medela AG
- Philips Avent
- FreiCare Swiss GmbH
North America dominates the breast pump market with the U.S. accounting for a major market share. Increasing awareness about breast pump medical devices; increasing the number of breast milk banks; rising breast milk donors are the other driving factors for the breast pump market in the region. Apart from this, the major players in the market are manufacturing technologically advanced breast pumps that fuel the overall market during the forecast period. For Instance, Koninklijke Philips N.V., (Netherlands) offering an electric breast pump that provides soft massage cushion with warm feel while collecting milk from the breast.
Reasons for buying this research report:
- It offers a detailed analysis of macroeconomic and microeconomic factors of the global market
- Detailed insights into ongoing technological advancements along with their impact on the global Breast Pump market
- Analysis of global competitive landscape across the global regions
- It offers an understanding of global market segments and sub-segments
- It provides extensive research on global sales approaches and methodologies
- It offers an in-depth analysis of key players functioning across the global regions
- Under the overall inspection of the global Breast Pump market, the research report offers a huge amount of analytical data which helps to make further complex decisions in the businesses.
Ask for discount on this report @
It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities expected to influence the market during the forecast period. The study provides a complete perspective of the evolution of the global Breast Pump market during the forecast period in terms of revenue. To provide a stronger and stable business outlook, the regional outlook has been presented by inspecting several industries across different global regions. Those global regions include North America, Latin America, Asia-pacific, Africa and Europe. The competitive landscape has been offered by analyzing the competition at the domestic and global level. The report covers all the major trends and technologies playing a major role in market growth from 2018 to 2026.
Table of Content:
Global Breast Pump Market Research Report
- Market Overview
- Competition Analysis by Players
- Company (Top Players) Profiles
- Breast Pump Market Size by Type and Application
- US Market Status and Outlook
- EU Development Market Status and Outlook
- Japan Market Development Status and Outlook
- China Market Status and Outlook
- India Global Breast Pump Market Status and Outlook
- Southeast Asia Market Status and Outlook
- Market Forecast by Region, Type, and Application
- Market Dynamics
- Market Effect Factor Analysis
- Research Finding/ Conclusion
Know more about this report @
Report Consultant – A global leader in analytics, research, and advisory that can assist you to renovate your business and modify your approach. With us, you will learn to take decisions intrepidly. We make sense of drawbacks, opportunities, circumstances, estimations, and information using our experienced skills and verified methodologies.
Contact No: +81-368444299