The Connected Aircraft Market was valued at US$ 2.87 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 8 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR +17% during the forecast period.
Connected aircraft is designed to facilitate air passengers with in-flight entertainment by providing high-quality audio, video, games, flight details, music, movies, radio, and news. Furthermore, it assists in providing flight safety instructions in local languages. This will benefit the passengers in terms of comfort, reduce pilot and flight crew workload, cut maintenance time and costs, and lower the overall cost of ownership. Passengers can directly get connected to broadcast satellite and have access to international news and GPS maps; this is expected to drive the globally connected aircraft market.
Get Sample Copy of Report @
Top Key Players:
Collins Aerospace, Rockwell Collins, Thales, Cobham, Honeywell, Global Eagle Entertainment, Gogo, Panasonic Avionics, Inmarsat, Cobham, Spafax, IBM, Apple, Microsoft, and Kontron
The transformed Connected Aircraft Market recorded annual deployment of 7 units in 2018. High potential to renovate & redistribute numerous outdated single-hulled containers will create a lucrative market for these units. Furthermore, key industry players, driven by international maritime legislation are invariably seeking redeployment opportunity for such depreciating assets to Connected Aircraft vessels. Short development schedule along with relatively lower capital investment associated with the converted units is another major factor encouraging their deployment across the industry.
Key questions answered through this research report:
- What are the threats and challenges in front of the businesses?
- What is the global Connected Aircraft Market size in the forecast period?
- Who are the highest competitors in the global market?
- Which factors are responsible for driving the global Connected Aircraft Market?
Get Up To 20% Discount on this Premium Report @
Connected Aircraft Market Segmentation:
Connected Aircraft Market by Type:
Connected Aircraft Market by Application:
Connected Aircraft Market by Connectivity:
- Inflight Connectivity,
- Air-to-Air Connectivity,
- Air-to-Ground Connectivity
An effective collection of tables, graphs, charts, and pictures presented in this research report gives a clear idea of the Connected Aircraft Market and it makes a strong foundation for understanding the concepts easily. Additionally, it discusses strategic planning and resource utilization which helps to boost the performance of the businesses. It offers key regulations, policies, and rules of the government to drive the business successfully.
Key highlights of this research report:
- Overview of the key market segments propelling or hampering the market growth
- It offers a 360-degree overview of the competitive landscape
- Analysis of demand-supply chain of global Connected Aircraft Market
- It helps to make informed business decisions for the businesses
- It offers a detailed analysis of recent trends, tools, and technological advancements
- Assessment of competitive dynamics
- Different sales methodologies which help to increase the sale of the businesses
- Regional analysis of various connected aircraft market segments and sub-segments
Table of Content:
Global Connected Aircraft Market Research Report 2018-2025
- Market Overview
- Competition Analysis by Players
- Company (Top Players) Profiles
- Connected Aircraft Market Size by Type and Application
- US Market Status and Outlook
- EU Development Market Status and Outlook
- Japan Market Development Status and Outlook
- China Market Status and Outlook
- India Connected Aircraft Market Status and Outlook
- Southeast Asia Market Status and Outlook
- Market Forecast by Region, Type, and Application
- Market Dynamics
- Market Effect Factor Analysis
- Research Finding/ Conclusion
Enquiry before buying full Report @