The cyber insurance market is flourishing owing to an increase in demand for cyber insurance policies. The growth is attributed to the rise in cyber-attacks such as coordinated cyber-attack on regional energy distribution companies in Ukraine, system breach of the health insurer Anthem Inc., breach of the White House’s unclassified network, and massive customer data breach faced by LinkedIn and Twitter.
The global Cyber Insurance market is expected to grow US$17 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of nearly +30% during the period 2018-2026.
Get Sample Copy of Report @
Top Key Players:
American International Group, Inc. (U.S.), The Chubb Corporation (U.S.), Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd (Switzerland), XL Group Ltd (Republic of Ireland), Berkshire Hathaway (U.S.), Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty (Germany), Munich Re Group (Germany), Lloyds (U.K.), Lockton Companies, Inc. (U.S.), and AON PLC (U.K.).
Geographically, the Cyber Insurance market is currently dominated by Asia-Pacific and Europe, however, the market is expected to be in favor of Middle East & Africa and North America, which is anticipated to witness remarkable growth rate owing to the increase in demand for service integration, data management, and inclination of manufacturers towards more flexible solutions.
Notable features of the global market research report:
- Analysis of rapidly increasing traction for the emergence of the technological advancements
- Detailed elaboration on development plans and policies
- Elaborative summary of Cyber Insurance market features
- Estimation of market size, value, and volumes
- Extensive measures on ongoing advancements
- Customization of client’s requirements
- Tracking of driving players
- Exploration of global clients and potential clients
- Increasing adoption of the latest platforms
Ask for Discount on this Premium Report @
This statistical surveying research report deals with the present scenario of the global Cyber Insurance market. It has been accumulated through a couple of research methodologies such as primary and secondary research. The global data has been observed through industry-specific analysis tools like SWOT and Porter’s five techniques. This informative data has been gathered through reliable sources such as press releases, websites, interviews, and statistical surveys.
Key questions addressed through this research report:
- What are the global market growth predictions based on the various hypothesis?
- What will be the global Cyber Insurance market size?
- What are the highest competitors in the global market?
- What are the demanding countries in terms of production and consumption?
- What are the drivers and restraints in front of the global market?
- What are the global key players in the market?
- Who are the vendors of the global market?
Enquiry before Buying Full Report @