The edge computing market size is expected to grow from USD +1.47 Billion in 2019 to USD +6.72 Billion by 2026, at a CAGR of +46% during the forecast period.
The increase in the demand for low-latency in computing or decision-making tasks has been one of the driving factors in market growth. The organizations to shift from centralized computing systems to decentralized computing systems such as edge computing. The rising demand for decentralized computing for reduces latency in decision making has propelled the edge computing market growth in the next five years. Additionally, the Edge computing applications nodes reduce the round-trip time and also helps in eliminating single point failure.
Get Sample Copy of Report @
Top Key Players:
IBM Corporation, Intel Corp, Cisco Systems Inc., Google Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Nokia Corporation, Aricent Inc., and Schneider Electric SE, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
The major players and the new entrants have been incorporating strategic merger and acquisition activities amongst each other to testify the factors responsible for changing dynamics. These changing dynamics implore the players to keep up with rising demands or present restrains so as to drive the broad scope of the global edge computing market. The key players listed in the report are described by means of cursory data – such as company profile and their contact information – as well as relevant and updated data, which includes the product snapshots and specifications, along with its production, supply and demand ratios.
The objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast global edge computing market size.
- To scrutinize the detailed market segmentation and forecast the market size, in terms of value, on the basis of end-user segmentation namely, Manufacturing, Power, and Government & Military, Healthcare, Transportation and Others.
- To identify the drivers and challenges for the global edge computing market.
- To analyze and forecast the market size, in terms of value, for the global edge computing market with respect to Deployment, Application, Component, End-user, Region and Company.
- To strategically profile leading players in the market which are driving the innovation and technological advancements in the global edge computing market.
Ask for Discount on Report @
Edge Computing Market Segmentation:
Market segment by type, the product can be split into
Market segment by application market can be split into
The key trends, current restraints and pitfalls, and futuristic opportunities have been merged in a single chapter, which gives a crisp outline of the resources that are likely to drive the edge computing market growth. Lack of outright resources for undertaking focused research that results in the accumulation of the most profitable data is one of the most common boundaries of inbound research activities. The competitors are participating in strategic merger and acquisition activities with the other fellow contenders so as to maximize their benefits.
Enquiry before Buying this Report @
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.