Enhanced oil recovery, also called tertiary recovery, is the extraction of crude oil from an oil field that cannot be extracted otherwise. Enhanced Oil Recovery techniques are deployed when primary and secondary recovery techniques become ineffective. The implementation of the tertiary extraction technology results in the alteration of the properties of oil as well as the formation of rock and the flow patterns in the reservoir.
The Enhanced Oil Recovery Market is expected to register a CAGR of +5% during the forecast period of 2019–2026.
Get a sample copy of the Report:
The recently released report by Report Consultant titled as Global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market is a detailed analogy that gives readers an insight into intricacies of several elements like growth rate, technological developments, and impact of socio-economic conditions that affect the market space. An in-depth study of these numerous components is essential as all these aspects need to blend-in seamlessly for the Market to achieve success in this industry.
Enhanced Oil Recovery market research report identifies players like:
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Lukoil Oil Company
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LP.
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Cenovus Energy Inc.
- BP p.l.c.
- Praxair Technology, Inc.
Market Segmentation by Technology:
- Gas Injection
- Other EOR
Market Segmentation by Application:
Market segmentation by Regions/Countries:
- Middle East & Africa
Ask for Discount:
The rising oil demand and declining oil production rates in existing wells are resulting in the development of advanced technologies to extract hydrocarbons from the reservoirs. Enhanced Oil Recovery is one such technology that has gained significance in the industry over the last few decades. The rising number of mature wells and huge investment in R&D activities for new technology development by various market players to improve the petroleum liquids recovery process are expected to result in the remarkable growth of the industry.
Key highlights of the global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market for the forecast years 2019-2026:
- Enhanced Oil Recovery Market report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining the market growth
- It provides a six-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making an in-depth analysis of market segments
Get Enquiry before Buying:
Industry analysis tools such as SWOT and Porter’s five techniques have been used for analyzing the global Enhanced Oil Recovery Market. Moreover, development plans and policies are also presented in the report. For a stronger and effective outlook of the global market, this report has been elucidated with info-graphics. Additionally, it offers an investigation of global market pilots.