Personal Emergency Response System (PERS), also known as Medical Emergency Response System, can ask for help in any emergency by pressing on a button. A PERS has three components: a small radio transmitter, a console connected to your telephone and an emergency response center that monitors the call. As Increasing incidences of Alzheimer’s disease are starting to occur and so the increase in the life expectancy is expected to boost the market for the medical warning system. In addition, the growing number of merger and acquisition by market players is also expected to accelerate growth.
With the rapid increase in the elderly population, there is an increasing need for medical vigilance systems in homes. Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) is primarily for calling people of old population and for disability situations. They are widely adopted and used throughout the western world. Therefore, with the help of medical warning system, the elderly can live comfortably in their homes, and thus, this factor is likely to promote overall market growth.
The Global Personal Emergency Response Systems Market is estimated to surpass $4128.5m by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.3%
The key players include Emergency Response USA, Buddi US, LLC, Connect America, Critical Signal Technologies, Medical Guardian, MobileHelp, Vector Security, Inc., VESAG, NASCENTIA HEALTH, AT&T, Cape Cod Healthcare Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., AlertOneServices, LLC., Bay Alarm Medical, LogicMark, MedicAlert Foundation, Rescue Alert amongst others.
Request a Sample Copy of This Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=131
What does this report has to offer:
- The report helps to understand the key driving factors, challenges and potential opportunities influencing the market.
- By reading this report the user will get in-depth insights on competitor performance based on the market shares, strategies, SWOT and more.
- This report analyzes sales and distribution channels in key regions to improve mobile sales.
- This report helps in better understanding of the industrial supply chain that focuses on increasing value at each stage to optimize value and increase process efficiency.
- Evaluate supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory environment for more than 20 countries in the market.
- Standalone devices are expected to be the fastest growing segments above others over the forecast period owing to their accessibility and affordability
Request for Customized Report@ https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_for_customization.php?id=131
Personal Emergency Response Systems Market Segmentation:
- Market – By Component
- Market – By Type
- Market – By End Users
- Home-based Users
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Hospice Care
- Market – By Region:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Southern Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Follow Us on Social Media: